1. Please pay in cash (USD or CNY) if you choose to register onsite. The onsite registration is only applicable to listeners and auhtors who submited abstracts only.
2. If you fail to complete the payment, please feel free to contact the conference secretary: email@example.com.
The fees below are displayed in USD or CNY, you can choose whether to pay in USD or CNY according to your situation.
Early Bird Registration
by June 20, 2023
After June 20, 2023
1. Complete the Payment: You can pay with credit card or bank transfer; the payment link and bank account information can be found when you click the registration link, which indicated on the notification letter. Update the final paper, payment proof to the online system when you process the registration.
2. Payment Confirmation (Email Only) : You will receive a confirmation email from the conference secretary once the payment is confirmed.
3. Official Receipt: The official receipt of your registration fee will be collected at the on-site registration desk.
1. When the registration is fully completed and paid, each participant will receive an email of confirmation from the conference secretary.
2. At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay the registration by the requested registration deadline.
3. A student claiming a student registration must submit: a scanned copy of the student’s ID card or a verification letter of the student’s full-time status from the department head of the student’s current institution or the student’s supervisor. Current school year has to be included and clearly stated in the document. Student registrations are not applicable to postdoctoral fellows. And you should be the First Author of your paper.
4. In a paper with more than one author, all the authors attending the conference must complete their registration individually.
Legal Disclaimer Notice
To ensure that the meeting is carried out smoothly and efficiently in a safe environment, we make the following disclaimers:
First, the participants must wear the conference name tag to enter the conference areas during the entire conference. Individuals not wearing it will not be denied entry. Participants are not allowed to bring their associates or families into the conference areas. If you wish to bring someone, please inform the conference person in charge in advance to obtain a special name tag for whatever event like presentations, breaks or meals.
Second, participants should confirm that they have good physical, mental and psychological preparation to participate in the event. If the participant is under 18 years old, he or she must be accompanied by his or her legal guardian. The conference organizer and associations will not responsible for their safety.
Third, all legal responsibilities and liabilities arising directly or indirectly from participants’ activities during the event shall be borne by the participants themselves.
Fourth, the conference area is public, so participants should take care of their belongings at all times. All losses related to personal property will not be the responsibility of the event organizers and associations.
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* Losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
No Show Policy
For each accepted paper, at least one
author or qualified proxy needs to register
for attending the conference, and present
the paper in the assigned session, either in
an oral or as a poster. Publisher reserves
the right to exclude a paper from
distribution after the conference, if the
paper is not presented by the author at the
conference. No refund of the paid fees may
be claimed by the no show author.
Note: For poster sessions, if the speaker is not present in front of the poster for most of the time during the poster session, this implies "no show".
The presenter should start all necessary procedures and approvals (e.g., travel funding, visa application) after receiving notification that the paper is accepted for the conference.
If the authors have, or anticipate, unforeseen circumstances endangering or preventing the presentation, they should notify the conference secretary as soon as possible with proof of their restriction. Substitute presenters may be possible or, depending on conference resources, other accommodations may be available, such as a remote presentation or pre-recorded video.