The Australian Government requires that you have an Australian visa to enter Australia, unless you are an Australian passport holder or qualifying New Zealand passport holder.
1. Complete the Online Application.
2. Enter travel information and passport details for each traveller.
3. After payment, your application is processed instantly and linked to your passport number.
4. Your ETA status is confirmed by email within a few minutes.
The Electronic Travel Authority (or ETA) is the name given to the most commonly used Australian Tourist Visa allows you to stay in Australia for up to 3 months on each arrival within 12 months from the date the visa was granted.
· The ETA differs from traditional visas in that there are no application forms to fill in and no visa label or stamp in the passport.
· The ETA is available to passport holders from Australian Government specified countries and regions. To apply for an ETA (Visitor), you must be outside Australia and hold a passport issued by an ETA-eligible country or region (see below for the full list).
· You must apply for your ETA with the passport and passport number you will be travelling to Australia with; the visa is linked to this number. If your passport is lost/stolen or replaced before you travel to Australia, you will be required to re-apply for an ETA visa.
For most attendees, it is easier to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa; an invitation letter is NOT required for obtaining a Tourist visa.
For more information, please check with Australia embassy in your country or visit http://www.visabureau.com/australia/tourist-visa.aspx
1. The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration.
2. Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
3. Please note ICAAF Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by ICAAF Conferences and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, ICAAF Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will ICAAF Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
4. It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as you can to make sure you have enough time.